Natural products are taking up more and more space in the beauty world. A lot of us focus on having clean ingredients in our food, but how often do we think about what we put on our skin? Harsh chemicals in our products eventually end up in our body, but it can be overwhelming to replace your entire skincare routine. For a starting point, let us show you a few of our favorites.
Penny is one of our ultra-knowledgeable wellness associates. She has her own skincare line called Penny’s Naturals that features products made from the highest-quality natural ingredients. So, yeah, she has extensive experience in the wellness industry.
We asked Penny to pull a few of her favorite natural beauty products. We knew that products with her approval must be great. Her favorite products have quality, easy-to-understand ingredients. She loves products that are gentle on the skin and can moisturize without being greasy. Also, we found that Penny appreciates a natural beauty product that can handle more than one job. So here they are!
- Evanhealy Whipped Moroccan Argan Butter: whipped and creamy with long-lasting moisture
- Evanhealy Sea Algae Serum: “Its smell is distinct, but once it’s on your skin you won’t care!”
- Cocokind Coconut Oil Lip Balm: simple and mild for everyday lip care
- Weleda Evening Primrose Day Cream: light moisture for dewy skin all day
- Penny’s Own! Penny’s Naturals Calendula Oil: great for everything from blemishes to small cuts to dry cuticles (p.s. we carry all her products & we know you’ll love them!)